(Beverly Hills, CA) – PMBC Group‘s client parental expert Jina Park, CEO/Founder of PLUSH and PlushLittleBaby.com, is proud to announce registration for the 2013 PLUSH trade show is now open. Retailers and consumers looking for the hippest in baby and toddler merchandise and services will be excited to see the newest additions to the show.
“Businesses that typically attend the PLUSH trade show include retailers, importers, exporters, national chains, mass marketers, internet-based businesses, catalog companies, home-based endeavors, mail order businesses, and interior designers,” said CEO/Founder Jina Park. “If hot trendy baby and toddler ware is important to your clients, you’ll find it at PLUSH.”
The 2013 show has expanded to a 3-day, 2-day Business to Business show complete with an additional one-day consumer show. Registrants can sign up online and get a confirmation email within days of the signing. PLUSH adds the incredible dimension of entertainment and mainstream media coverage and A-list celebrity marketing opportunities to a juvenile’s industry show. PLUSH 2012 had The Honest Company’s Jessica Alba as their title sponsor and host, and previous celebrity hosts from 2011-2012 included Catt Sadler, Jason Kennedy, and John Salley. For more information please visit PlushShow.com
What Sponsors & Exhibitors Can Expect at PLUSH
– Spend quality time with buyers.
– Book clients & make sales at the show.
– Reach out to hundreds of parents with disposable income.
– Network with other upscale vendors in your industry.
– Multiple opportunities to market and brand your company.
– Opportunity to reach out to dozens of top press & media without spending your own marketing dollars.
– Sell directly to consumers at discounted prices.
– Sample sale opportunity to consumers to get rid of excess inventory.
– Be part of the largest & most dynamic focus group in the juvenile industry!
PLUSH is a baby and toddler trade show dedicated to all the posh and eco-conscious retailers and parents who are continually setting the next big trend. Unlike other juvenile shows in the industry, PLUSH sets itself apart by being one step ahead, and selecting vendors that are worth the time and consideration. Jina Park uses endless research on what today’s modern parents are seeking and finds the best, most innovative, eco-friendly, and luxurious products on the market, and places them all in one location for retailers, consumers, and media.